Current Employment Opportunities at the Ramsey Community School
Adult Education Instructors
RCS is always looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people to teach at our school. If you have a special talent or expertise and are interested in teaching a class submit a proposal for consideration.
Submit your proposal
- Email to RCSgeneral@ramsey.k12.nj.us
- Online Proposal Application: HERE
- Mail: Ramsey Community School, 35 School Street, Ramsey, NJ 07446.
- Call: 201-327-2025
All proposals are reviewed in October for the Spring semester and in April for the Fall semester. If we are interested in your proposal, you will be contacted to arrange for an interview. Should you have any additional questions, call our office at 201-327-2025.
We are always looking for individuals with any of the following skills:
Crafts, Culinary, Dance, Studio Art, Technology, Sports, Exercise, Children’s programs
Thank you for your interest in the Ramsey Community School.
Ramsey Extended Day (RED) Before and After Care Staff Positions
The Ramsey Community School has multiple openings in its Ramsey Extended Day before and aftercare child care program. These are part-time positions held during the academic school year within the Ramsey School District.
Duties and Responsibilities:
RCS Extended Day staff members oversee the general well-being, health and safety of all children registered in the Ramsey Extended Day before care and aftercare programs.
- Experience in childcare is needed.
- Ensures the safety and well-being of children.
- Displays leadership skills when supervising children.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to work in a team atmosphere are a must.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel a plus.
10-month school year position
Before Care 7:00-8:30am | After Care 2:30 – 5:30pm
Actual times may vary based on location and program needs
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested parties please email your cover letter and resume to: RCShiring@ramsey.k12.nj.us