As a Ramsey resident, your child is entitled to attend the Ramsey School District. It is important to ensure that only students domiciled within the district are being educated on a tuition-free basis. The Ramsey School District Board of Education conducts a re-enrollment of all existing students that will be attending grades 4 and 9 every September. You provided residency verification documentation when you initially enrolled your child in the district. As part of the re-enrollment process, you will once again be required to provide updated documentation for all students entering grades 4 and 9.
The re-enrollment process requires parents to upload their proof of residency forms and documents to the Parent Portal.
- You will receive a notification from our Student Information System that we are ready for you to provide the necessary documents.
- The necessary documents are in the following three categories:
- 1. The Ramsey Board of Education is requesting a deed or lease as the student's primary form of eligibility.
- 2. Complete the appropriate Ramsey Residency Form and/or Affidavit (A,B,C or D)
- 3. Submit four documents of eligibility for student re-enrollment.
- property tax bills
- voter registration
- vehicle registrations
- bank statements
- utility bills
- credit card bills
- phone bills
- canceled checks